Bali Ubud Tour Itinerary :
Start : 09.00 am
Duration : 6 hours
Art Villages : Tohpati, Celuk, Mas Village
* Tohpati Village
Bali Tohpati Village is only about 12 kilometers from Kuta, and is famous for the Bali Wand Batik Weaving Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting cloth. They painstakingly use dots and lines of wax to decorate the fabric. Very impressive to watch. it is impossible to visit or live in Indonesia and not be exposed to one of the most developed art forms in the country, batik.
Visit Tohpati to see the whole process of making Batik starting from the design, coloring and drying of these materials. there are lots of batik galleries in this area, every day is always crowded with tourists, both domestic and foreign. They are enthusiastic to watch crafts that are characteristic of the Indonesian nation. visiting here does not have to shop, visitors can only see collections whether it's materials, motifs and manufacturing techniques, visitors can also have photos here.
* Celuk Village
Celuk is located in Sukawati Subdistrict, Gianyar Regency has a unique and superiority in the production of gold and silver handicrafts. almost all families and villagers are Balinese who are professional, skilled and art-minded to develop creative designs and various products related to gold and silver
Bali Mas village is one of the villages in Bali that is fundamentally identified as an artistic village by focusing on wood carving. Mas Village Tourism in Ubud Gianyar Bali is one of the tourist attractions in MAS Village, Ubud District, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Mas Village tours in Ubud Gianyar Bali is a tourist spot that is crowded with tourists on weekdays and holidays. This place is very beautiful and can give a different sensation to our daily activities .
Monkey forest is located in the village of Padangtegal, Ubud, Bali. The Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Padangtegal Sacred Monkey Forest, is one of the most popular Ubud attractions; forest reserve which is home to a swarm of gray long-tailed monkeys. besides watching monkeys you can enjoy the fresh air.
Ubud art market
Ubud Art Market, locally called 'Ubud Art Market' is located opposite Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, light shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other handicraft items .
Ubud Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is a historical building located in Ubud, Gianyar Regency Bali, Indonesia. Temple Taman Saraswati is a beautiful water temple in Ubud which is another amazing attraction here. this temple is a superb stopover along your relaxed road through the city of Ubud, offering tours and opening photos of traditional Balinese temple architecture and beautiful lobbies including lakes filled with lotus flowers.
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fee
- attraction/activities admission fee
Reguler Price :
- IDR 450.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
- IDR 900.000/Car (7-12 person)
- IDR 1.200.000/Mini Bus ( 12-17person)
All in Packages Price :
- IDR 400.000/person (minimum 2 person)
- Private Car/Mini bus + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay + Parking Fee + Mineral water
without Dinner :
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
- Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate