Mount Batur Trekking. The most popular trekking in Bali.Mount Batur is an active volcano in Kintamani sub-district, Bangli district, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur has a height of 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur has a beautiful view from the top of Mount Batur we can enjoy the sunrise. here we advise you to join us to enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the top of the mountain. We can reach the top of Mount Batur about 2 hours by foot physically.
Mount Batur Hiking Itinerary:
- 01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
- 01.30 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & drinking water & flashlights.
What Should You Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud : 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
- Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
- Legian: 01:40 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.