Bali Eastern Part Tour Itinerary :
Start : 08.00
Duration : 10 hours
Goa Lawah/ Elephant Cave Temple
Goa Lawah temple is a temple located in Pasinggahan Village, Dawan District, Klungkung Regency, Bali, which is about 40 km from the capital of Bali, Denpasar. Goa Lawah temple is known to the public because of a cave in the main part of this temple, in which there is a collection of bats.
Traditional Salt Maker
Salt is a complementary ingredient to make various types of cuisine delicious. Almost all types of Balinese food cannot be separated from salt. In Bali, salt is produced traditionally in salt fields that lie on the shores of the coast. many traditional boats will be parked on the beach, near some coconut trees, also small houses that are usually used to make traditional salt.
Tirta Gangga Water Palace
Tirta Gangga Bali tourist attraction is in Karangasem regency, a district located in east Bali. The location of the Tirta Gangga Karangasem park, located in the middle of the rice fields and water in this park comes from the spring of Rejasa. This park still belongs to the kingdom of Karangasem .
Taman Ujung Palace
Ujung Karangasem park is a tourist spot in the eastern region of Bali and is very famous for the beauty of the park, many local and foreign tourists visit Taman Ujung. Ujung Park or Sukasada Park, is a park in the Ujung Ujung, Tumbu village, Karangasem sub-district, Karangasem, Bali. This park is located about 5 km southeast of the city of Amlapura.
White Sand Beach / Virgin Beach
Virgin Beach Bali is located close to Candidasa Bali. Bali white sand beach is also called perasi beach, local people call it Perasi Beach because it is located in the perasi village. Perasi Beach has many names, but only one beach. virgin Beach Bali has beautiful scenery, and clean sea water. Many small cafes are available at Virgin Beach Bali and sell delicious food. Not only beaches and cafes, but you will also be able to see traditional Balinese boats used by local fishermen.
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fee
- attraction/activities admission fee
Reguler Price :
- IDR 650.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
- IDR 950.000/Car (7-12 person)
- IDR 1.200.000/Mini Bus ( 12-17person)
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
- Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate