Bedugul and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Itinerary :
Start : 09.00
Duration : 10 hours
Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun temple is located in Mengwi District, Badung, Bali, Indonesia. Tourist attractions of Ayun Mengwi Park have beautiful scenery. Taman Ayun temple is a Temple of Paibon / Pedarman Raja Mengwi to worship ancestral spirits of kings which is realized by the construction of a gongung Paibon, and also built for worship and worship of the Gods of the kingdom of Mengwi in asking for prosperity .
Bedugul – Ulun Danu Temple
Bedugul is located in Tabanan Regency, 48 kilometers (30 mi) to the north of Denpasar city or 20 kilometers (12 mi) south of Singaraja. In this area there are three crater lakes, namely Lake Bratan, Lake Buyan, and Lake Tamblingan. you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and cool air.
Candikuning is a village located in the north of the tourist attraction Bedugul Bali, in the Baturiti sub-district, Tabanan - Bali. Candikuning is famous for its Ulun Danu Temple attractions on Lake Beratan. Because it is located in a mountainous area, making this tourist spot always cool. Ulun Danu temple is a Hindu temple where worship of Dewi Danu is believed to be a manifestation of the goddess of fertility. Near this place there is also a botanical garden in Bedugul called Eka Karya Botanical Gardens.
Jatiluwih is a village that has a vast expanse of rice fields with beautiful panoramic terraced rice fields located in Penebel District, Bali Tabanan Regency. Jatiluwih village is famous as a tourist place with the beauty of terraced rice fields that still use the traditional Balinese rice field irrigation system, the location is close to the Batukaru mountains with air condition which is quite cool.
Tanah Lot temple is a tourist attraction in Bali, Indonesia. Tanah Lot Temple is a holy place of Hinduism that has natural beauty with stunning Tanah Lot Bali sunset, Tanah Lot is one of the best places to see the sunset. here are two temples located on a large rock. One is located on top of a rock and the other is located on a cliff similar to Uluwatu Temple.
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fee
- attraction/activities admission fee
Reguler Price :
- IDR 600.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
- IDR 850.000/Car (7-12 person)
- IDR 1.200.000/Mini Bus ( 12-17person)
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
- Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate